- We provide you the opportunity to ‘opt-out’ of having your personally identifiable information used for certain purposes, when we ask for this information. For example, if you purchase a product or service from us but do not wish to receive any additional marketing material from us, you can indicate your preference on our order form or from your account settings page
- If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter, email notifications or promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each newsletter, email notification or communication or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will be notified when your personally identifiable information is collected by any third party that is not our agent/service provider, so you can make an informed choice as to whether or not to share your information with that party.
- If you choose to use our email referral service to tell a friend about our site and products, we will ask only for your friend’s email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting them to visit the Website. Tshirtwhiz.com stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email and tracking the success of our referral program. Your friend may contact us at email@example.com to request that we remove this information from our database.
2. Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Tshirtwhiz.com does not rent, trade, or share Personal Information with third parties except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We use other third parties such as a shipping company to fulfill orders, a credit card processing company to bill you for goods sold on our website, and an email service provider to send out emails on our behalf. When you make a purchase on our website or sign up for our email list, we will share the necessary amount of personally identifiable information as necessary for the third party to provide that service, including your name, address, credit card information and email address. These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for promotional purposes.
- We provide Non-Personal Information to interested third-parties for purposes of understanding the usage patterns for certain content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality on the Website.
- We use both your Personal Information and certain Non-Personal Information to improve the quality and design of the Website and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, and analyzing User preferences and trends.
- We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, or legal process served on our Website.
- In the event Tshirtwhiz, Inc goes through a business transaction, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your personally identifiable information will likely be among the assets transferred. You will be notified via email of any such change in ownership or control of your personal information.
- If you use a blog on www. Tshirtwhiz.com, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these blogs, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these blogs.
- We post customer news and/or events on our website which may contain personally identifiable information. We do obtain the customer’s consent via email prior to posting the news and/or event to post their name along with their news and/or event.
3. Confidentiality and Security
- We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personally identifiable information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We limit access to Personal Information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with Personal Information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
Our websites use “cookies,” which are small data files that are stored on your computer when you visit a website. Cookies enable you to shop on our websites and may be used in a variety of ways to enhance or personalize your online browsing and shopping experience.
We may also use our own cookies to help determine which of our ads are shown to you on other websites. To opt out of this targeted online advertising that utilizes our cookie. Please see the section below to learn more about behavioral or interest based online advertising that uses third party tracking technologies.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies or to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the opportunity to decide whether or not to accept it. If you do not accept cookies, however, you will not be able to access your account information or make purchases on our websites.
We also use “pixel tags” (also called “web beacons” or “clear gifs”), which are tiny graphic images, on our websites and in our emails. Pixel tags help us analyze our customers’ online behavior and measure the effectiveness of our websites and our advertising. We work with service providers that help us track, collect, and analyze this information.
Pixel tags on our sites may be used to collect information about your visit, including the pages you view, the features you use, the links you click, and other actions you take in connection with the sites. This information may include your computer’s Internet protocol (IP) address, your browser type, your operating system, date and time information, and other technical information about your computer. We may also track certain information about the identity of the website you visited immediately before coming to our site. We do not otherwise track any information about your use of other websites.
Pixel tags and cookies in our emails may be used to track your interactions with those messages, such as when you receive, open, or click a link in an email message from us.
We may combine the information we collect through cookies and pixel tags with other information we have collected from and about you. This information may be used to improve our websites, to personalize your online experience, to tailor our communications with you, to determine the effectiveness of our advertising, and for other internal business purposes.